Our website uses cookie technology in order to obtain information on the use of the website, improve the user’s experience and ensure its proper functioning.
Definition of Cookie
A cookie is a small fragment of text that websites send to the browser and are stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the user visits the same website again, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website server. Cookies have several functions, including gathering information about user preferences and remembering them and, in general, facilitating the use of the website by the user, making the site more useful when personalizing its content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
- –Ownership:our internal cookies and third-party cookies:depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent, and the data obtained is processed.
- –Duration:session cookies and persistent cookies:according to the period they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
- –Purpose:technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analytical cookies, advertising cookies, behavioural advertising cookies, in accordance with the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
- Technical cookies:are those that enable the user to browse through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session or access restricted access web parts.
- Personalization cookies:are those that enable the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics in their terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser by means of which the service is accessed, or the content design selected.
- Analytical cookies:are those that are either processed by us or by third parties. They enable us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website to improve the offer of products or services that we provide.
- Advertising cookies:are those that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies:are those that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained by means of continuous observation of their browsing habits, which enables the creation of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used in our website
Our website uses both internal cookies, which are those sent to your computer and that we manage exclusively for optimal functioning of the website, as well as third-party cookies that serve as a tool for analysing the interaction of users with our website. By using them, we obtain information that can help improve browsing and provide better service to users and customers.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and persistent cookies store the data in the terminal, so that they are accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are:
Our internal cookies:
Third party cookies:
_ga: used to distinguish users.
_gid: used to distinguish users.
_gat: used to limit the percentage of requests.
For further information about this third party’s cookies, click on the link in its name.
By browsing and staying on our website, the user will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy
Withdrawal of consent
The user may withdraw at any time their consent related to this Cookies Policy; to do so, they must delete the cookies stored on their computer using their Internet browser’s settings and configurations.
Modification of the cookies’ settings
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website by using their browser. Each browser operates differently, so consult the following links for how to do it:
Updating of cookies policy
Last updated: July 2019